Park Place Retirement invites a detail-oriented, customer-focused MED TECH to join our team.
We are a full-service senior living community in Hendersonville, TN.
Providing accurate, timely medication services to our residents is critical to their well-being. Our Resident Care team plays an important role in hospitality and making our residents feels valued. Enjoy the reward of bringing a smile to their day.
6a to 2 pm
4p to 10p
- Graduate of state-approved Medication Tech program
- 1 year experience in senior living preferred
- Current CNA/CMT, CPR and First Aid certifications
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys seniors
- Gives the right medicine at the right time to the right resident in the right dosage
- Observes residents and verifies medications were ingested or applied
- Sets-up medication and provides medication under direction of nurse
- Signs medication documentation accurately and timely
- Orders and re-orders medications
- Assists with medical charting
- Reminds associates to take medication
Benefits of Joining our Team:
- Opportunity to work with a professional team in a growth industry
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to succeed
- A beautiful workplace with recent renovations
- Family-owned community for 25+ years
How can I learn more?
Apply online at:
Apply in person at:
31 Executive Park Drive
Hendersonville, TN 37075