Garden Plaza of Valley View invites a dependable DRIVER to join our team.
We are a full-service senior living campus in Boise, ID.
Providing safe, reliable and prompt transportation services to our residents is critical for outings, errands and doctors' appointments. Enjoy the reward of serving seniors on our transportation team.
This position is parttime.
Could lead to fulltime.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current and active driver's license (CDL a plus)
- Knowledge of First Aid, CPR and universal infection control.
- Enjoys seniors
- Delivers transportation services in a pleasant manner for the residents’ enjoyment.
- Transports residents safely and timely to planned activities, appointments and errands.
- Assists resident with boarding and de-boarding vehicle – especially those with special needs.
- Demonstrates safe driving techniques to protect our residents.
- Completes routine maintenance for safe operation of vehicle (i.e., fluid levels, oil changes, checking tires).
- Keeps vehicle’s interior and exterior clean and safe to reflect well on community’s reputation.
- Represents the community professionally.
Reasons to Choose Senior Living with Us
- Senior living is a growth industry
- A chance to make a difference in someone's life
- Company stability: one privately-held owner for 30 years
- Career advancement opportunities
- Garden Plaza offers beautiful campus for pleasant work environment
How can I learn more?
Apply online at:
Apply on-site at:
Garden Plaza of Valley View
1130 North Allumbaugh
Boise, ID 83704