The Bridge at Valley View invites conscientious, customer-focused MED TECHS to join our team. The Bridge is the assisted living part of Garden Plaza of Valley View's senior living campus in Boise, Idaho.
Fulltime: 2 pm to 10 pm
Med Techs serve an important role on our resident care team working closely with nurses in providing accurate, timely medication services to our residents. Focused on hospitality and making our residents feels valued. Enjoy the reward of bringing a smile to their day.
- Graduate of state-approved Medication Tech program
- 1 year experience in senior living preferred
- Current CNA/CMT, CPR and First Aid certifications
- Attention to detail
- Heart for seniors
Job Duties to Serve Residents:
- Gives the right medicine at the right time to the right resident in the right dosage
- Observes residents and verifies medications were ingested or applied
- Sets-up medication and provides medication under direction of nurse
- Signs medication documentation accurately and timely
- Orders and re-orders medications
- Assists with medical charting
- Reminds residents to take medication
Reasons to Choose Senior Living with Us
- Senior living is a growth industry
- A chance to make a difference in someone's life
- Company stability: one privately-held owner for 30 years
- Career advancement opportunities
- The Bridge offers a beautiful campus for pleasant work surroundings
How can I learn more?
Apply online at: