Garden Plaza of Valley View invites a dependable, customer service-focused DINING ROOM ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR to join our team.
We are a full-service senior living community in Boise, Idaho.
This is a FULLTIME position.
Availability for some weekends a plus
Meal times are a highlight of our residents' days. Our Dining Room Assistant Supervisor plays an important role in ensuring high level of customer service with servers. Enjoy the reward of bringing a smile to their day.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in food services preferred but willing to train
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Enjoys seniors
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible in schedule
- Assists Dining Room Supervisor in all aspects
- Greets and seats residents and visitors in a welcoming manner.
- Directs and guides servers during meal service and clean-up.
- Sets-up dining room meeting company hospitality standards
- Participates in pre-meal menu review meeting with servers.
- Picks-up menus and assists resident requiring help filling out menus.
- Checks for beverage refills timely.
- Ensures room service trays are prepared and delivered timely.
- Prepares for next meal: clean tables, wipe out chairs, fill condiment containers, mop, sweep, etc.
Reasons to Choose Senior Living with Us
- Senior living is a growth industry
- A chance to make a difference in someone's life
- Company stability: one privately-held owner for 30 years
- Career advancement opportunities
- Garden Plaza offers a beautiful campus for pleasant work surroundings
How can I learn more?
Apply online at: