College Walk Retirement invites resident-focused MED TECHS to join our team.
We are a full-service senior living community in Brevard, North Carolina.
Providing accurate, timely medication services to our residents is critical to their well-being. Our Resident Care team plays an important role in hospitality and making our residents feels valued. Enjoy the reward of bringing a smile to their day.
FULLTIME - 2nd shift
PARTTIME - 2nd shift
- Graduate of state-approved Medication Tech program
- 1 year experience in senior living preferred
- Current CNA/CMT, CPR and First Aid certifications
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys seniors
Benefits of Joining our Team:
- Great staff to resident ratio
- Low staff turnover
- Opportunity to work with a professional team in a growth industry
- Rewarding work environment
- A team with energy, integrity and motivation to succeed
- A beautiful workplace at College Walk campus
How can I learn more?
Apply online at:
Apply on-site at:
100 N. College Row
Brevard, NC 28712