College Walk Retirement invites a dependable, quality-focused COOK to join our team. We are a full-service senior living community in Brevard, NC. College Walk offers an upscale dining experience.
FULLTIME and PARTTIME available
Meal times are a highlight of our residents' days. Our Cooks play an important role in preparing quality, delicious, nutritious meals for our residents. Enjoy the reward of bringing a smile to their day.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ scratch food preparation experience
- Prior experience regularly preparing meals for large groups
- Works well in fast-paced environment
- Enjoys seniors
- Team player
- Self-starter and ability to work unsupervised
Job Tasks to serve Residents:
- Prepares meals timely.
- Ensures meals meets nutritional requirements as well as appetizing in appearance.
- Prepares food based on standardized recipes.
- Assists with daily kitchen duties and putting up stock.
- Assists with supervisory duties in absence of Dining Services Director.
Benefits of Joining College Walk:
- Medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness, legalshield, pet insurance
- Great staff with good values
- Privately-held ownership for 25+ years
- Competitive pay
- Team approach
How can I learn more?
Apply in person at:
College Walk Retirement
100 N. College Row
Brevard, NC 28712
Apply online at: