Imagine a high-end restaurant with delicious, well-presented plates accompanied by professional, hospitality-focused WAITSTAFF (Servers). That's our dining room at College Walk. Meal times are a highlight of our residents' days. Our WAITSTAFF (Servers) get to know our residents by serving them daily. They learn their preferences and the little touches that bring a smile and sense of belonging to residents.
College Walk invites dependable, customer-focused WAITSTAFF (Servers) to join our team.
We are a full-service senior living community in Brevard, NC.
FULLTIME (6 am to 2:30 pm)
PARTTIME (4 pm to 7:30 pm)
WAITSTAFF (Servers) are often high school or college students.
Shifts are flexible around your school schedule.
Ideal Candidate for WAITSTAFF (Servers):
- High school and college students welcome
- Works well in fast-paced environment
- Enjoys seniors
Job Duties for WAITSTAFF (Servers):
- Serves residents timely and with appropriate serving techniques.
- Assists with cleaning, prep work duties, dishroom and next meal set-up
- Performs all duties with high customer service standards.
Benefits of Joining our Team at WAITSTAFF (Servers):
- Great staff to resident ratio
- Low staff turnover
- Opportunity to work with a professional team in a growth industry
- Rewarding work environment
- A team with energy, integrity and motivation to succeed
- A beautiful workplace at College Walk campus
How can I learn more?
Apply online at:
100 N. College Row
Brevard, NC 28712