Do you have skills in renovations and remodels (i.e., carpentry, painting)?
Garden Plaza of Valley View invites a skilled MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT to join our team to focus on our resident apartments. We are a senior living provider of retirement and assisted living in Boise, ID.
Our workplace is our residents’ home so it’s critical that our facilities and grounds are safe and sound. You can be part of a team that ensures this goal is reached for our residents.
Ideal Candidate for MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT:
- Skilled in renovations / remodeling -- carpentry, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
Job Tasks to Serve Residents as MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT:
- Focus on resident apartment renovations
- Prepare apartments for new residents moving in
The Senior Living Advantage at Garden Plaza:
- "People come first" culture of respect, excellence and outstanding customer service
- Leadership, personal ethics and relationships of trust are highly valued
- We are a family-owned community serving the Boise area for 30 years
- Opportunity to make a daily difference in a resident's life
- Career advancement opportunities locally and nationwide
How can I learn more about MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT?
Apply online at:
Garden Plaza of Valley View
1140 North Allumbaugh
Boise, Idaho 83704