Want to be part of a positive, professional team in food services that serves seniors?
Garden Plaza of Valley VIew provides independent and assisted living services in Boise, ID.
Enjoy your part in serving our seniors! Our dishwashers support the cooks and servers to ensure a steady supply of clean plates, bowls, silverware, pots, pans and glasses. Washing dishes at a professional level is different than your own kitchen. You'll work with commercial equipment in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks to Serve Residents as Dishwaser:
- Loads and unloads dishwasher.
- Hand washes/scrubs pots, pans, utensils and items not suited for commercial dishwashing machine.
- Assists in daily cleaning (i.e., walk-in refrigerator, stock room, ovens, sinks, floors)
- Removes trash and inserts - new trash bags.
- Assists with serving if staffing requires.
- Delivers meals to residents' rooms.
- Bus tables
Ideal Candidate for Dishwasher:
- 18 years of age minimum
- Dependable and hardworking
- Team player
- A desire to serve seniors
- Dishwasher experience preferred\
The Senior Living Advantage at Garden Plaza for Dishwashers:
- "People come first" culture of respect, excellence and outstanding customer service
- Leadership, personal ethics and relationships of trust are highly valued
- We are a family-owned community serving the Boise area for 30 years
- Opportunity to make a daily difference in a resident's life
- Career advancement opportunities locally and nationwide