If you enjoy doing general cleaning and getting to know wonderful people in the process, keep reading!
Enjoy the reward of bringing a smile to our residents' day by providing pleasant, clean surroundings. Unlike housekeeping in a hotel, our setting allows you to get to know the residents you serve as you work in their apartment home. Keeping our common areas "show ready" and keeping our resident apartments clean is important. Join us at Garden Plaza of Valley View, a full-service senior living community in Boise, ID.
We invite a fast, fun and friendly HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR to join our team.
This is a working supervisor role -- you will share in the housekeeping duties as well as overseeing our team.
Ideal Candidate for Housekeeping Supervisor:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in housekeeping preferred but willing to train!
- Prior supervisory responsibilities a plus
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Enjoys seniors
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible in schedule
Job Tasks for Housekeeping Supervisor:
- Oversees housekeeping team
- Cleans assigned common areas and resident apartments
- Stocks cleaning carts
- Duties includes vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, sanitizing, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, changing linen, etc.
- Seasonal cleaning and spot cleaning
- Empty trash
- Operate floor sweeper
Reasons to Choose Senior Living with Us:
- Senior living is a growth industry
- A chance to make a difference in someone's life
- Company stability: one privately-held owner for 30 years
- Career advancement opportunities
- Garden Plaza offers a beautiful campus for pleasant work surroundings
How can I learn more?
Apply online at: