Activities is the "fun" department of senior living! Enjoy bringing a smile to a resident's face as you help him/her stay engaged physically, socially, emotionally and cognitively as an Activities Director
in senior living in Chattanooga.
Our pursuit of excellence begins with a commitment to our staff. We realize how important each associate is to the success of our community. We invite a resident-focused, energetic Activities Director
to support and encourage our residents.
We want people with a genuine love for seniors!
Ideal Candidate for Activities Director:
Tasks to Serve Residents as Activities Director:
- Experience with seniors a plus
- Friendly, approachable personality
- Fun, energetic, positive, outgoing
- Ability to be on your feet and on-the-go majority of the day
- Good communication skills
Reasons to Choose Senior Living with Us in Activities:
- Assist residents with activities
- Encourage participation in activities
- Set up and run wide variety of games / sports type activities
How can I learn more?
- Senior living is a growth industry
- A chance to make a difference in someone's life
- Company stability
- Career advancement opportunities
Apply online at: