Meal times are a highlight of our residents' days at College Walk Retirement. Our Cooks play an important role in preparing quality, delicious, nutritious meals for our residents. Enjoy the reward of bringing a smile to their day.
We invite a dependable, quality-focused COOK to join our team. College Walk is a full-service senior living community in Brevard, NC offering an upscale dining experience.
Fulltime - home by 7 pm!
Ideal Candidate for COOK:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ scratch food preparation experience
- Prior experience regularly preparing meals for large groups
- Works well in fast-paced environment
- Enjoys seniors
- Team player
- Self-starter and ability to work unsupervised
Job Tasks to serve Residents as COOK:
- Prepares meals timely.
- Ensures meals meets nutritional requirements as well as appetizing in appearance.
- Prepares food based on standardized recipes.
- Assists with daily kitchen duties and putting up stock.
- Assists with supervisory duties in absence of Dining Services Director.
Benefits of Joining our Team as COOK:
Great staff to resident ratio
Low staff turnover
Opportunity to work with a professional team in a growth industry
Rewarding work environment
A team with energy, integrity and motivation to succeed
A beautiful workplace at College Walk campus
HOW CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT JOINING AS A COOK?
100 N. College Row
Brevard, NC 28712