Providing safe, reliable and prompt transportation services to our residents is critical for outings, errands and doctors' appointments as our DRIVER (CDL). Enjoy the reward of serving seniors with us!
Garden Plaza of Valley View invites a dependable DRIVER (CDL) to join our team.
We are a full-service senior living campus in Boise, ID.
Ideal Candidate for DRIVER (CDL):
- Current and active CDL driver's license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of First Aid, CPR and universal infection control.
- Enjoys seniors
Job Duties for DRIVER (CDL):
- Delivers transportation services in a pleasant manner for the residents’ enjoyment.
- Transports residents safely and timely to planned activities, appointments and errands.
- Assists resident with boarding and de-boarding vehicle – especially those with special needs.
- Demonstrates safe driving techniques to protect our residents.
- Completes routine maintenance for safe operation of vehicle
- Keeps vehicle’s interior and exterior clean and safe to reflect well on community’s reputation.
- Represents the community professionally.
Reasons to Choose Senior Living with Us as DRIVER (CDL)
- Senior living is a growth industry
- A chance to make a difference in someone's life
- Company stability: one privately-held owner for 30 years
- Career advancement opportunities
- Garden Plaza offers beautiful campus for pleasant work environment
How can I learn more about CDL DRIVER?
Apply online at:
Garden Plaza of Valley View
1130 North Allumbaugh
Boise, ID 83704