Do what you do best: cook! We have a fulltime Dining Services Director to handle supervisory and administrative duties of the kitchen at Garden Plaza of Valley View
Meal times are a highlight of our residents' days. Our cooks play an important role in preparing quality, delicious, nutritious meals for our residents. Enjoy the reward of bringing a smile to their day as Breakfast Cook!
Breakfast Line Cook
6 am to 2:30 pm
IDEAL CANDIDATE for COOK:
- 2 years’ scratch food preparation experience
- Read and follow recipes including special diets
- Prior experience regularly preparing meals for large groups
- Works well in fast-paced environment
- Enjoys seniors
Job Duties for COOK:
- Prepares meals timely.
- Skilled in higher level meal preparation: roasts meats, prepares casseroles, scratch recipes, etc.
- Ensures meals meets nutritional requirements as well as appetizing in appearance.
- Prepares food based on standardized recipes.
- Assists in preparation of special meals and for special events.
- Operates kitchen efficiently and safely.
- Assists with daily kitchen duties and putting up stock.
Reasons to Choose Senior Living with Us as COOK:
- Senior living is a growth industry
- A chance to make a difference in someone's life
- Company stability: one privately-held owner for 30 years
- Career advancement opportunities
- Garden Plaza offers a beautiful campus for pleasant work surroundings
How can I learn more?
Apply online at:
Garden Plaza of Valley View
1130 North Allumbaugh
Boise, ID 83704