Engage in meaningful conversations with our seniors as a CNA / Nursing Assistant. You'll be a positive influence in their lives, making them feel less lonely and helping them stay happy and independent in their apartment home at Hickory Valley Retirement.
Enjoy more one-on-one care with our 15 residents in our home for the aged in Chattanooga, TN. We also offer retirement living for another 103 residents.
Providing compassionate services to our residents is critical to their well-being. Our Resident Care team plays an important role in hospitality and making our residents feels valued. Enjoy the reward of bringing a smile to their day.
3rd shift: Fulltime
1st shift: PT and PRN
2nd shift: PT and PRN
Ideal Candidate for CNA (Nursing Assistant):
- Certified Nursing Assistant a plus (not required as our Care Aide)
- CPR and First Aid certifications
- Prior senior living preferred
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys seniors
Reasons to Choose Senior Living with Us as CNA (Nursing Assistant):
- Senior living is a growth industry
- A chance to make a difference in someone's life
- Company stability: one privately-held owner for 30 years
- Career advancement opportunities
Hickory Valley Retirement
6705 Ballard Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421