Want to be part of a positive, professional team in food services that serves seniors?
Garden Plaza of Valley VIew provides independent and assisted living services in Boise, ID.
Fulltime - 7 am to 3 pm
Fulltime - 11:30 am to 7 pm
Enjoy your part in serving our seniors! Our dishwashers support the cooks and servers to ensure a steady supply of clean plates, bowls, silverware, pots, pans and glasses. Washing dishes at a professional level is different than your own kitchen. You'll work with commercial equipment in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks to Serve Residents as Dishwasher:
- Loads and unloads dishwasher.
- Hand washes/scrubs pots, pans, utensils and items not suited for commercial dishwashing machine.
- Assists in daily cleaning (i.e., walk-in refrigerator, stock room, ovens, sinks, floors)
- Removes trash and inserts - new trash bags.
- Assists with serving if staffing requires.
- Delivers meals to residents' rooms.
- Bus tables
Ideal Candidate for Dishwasher:
- 18 years of age minimum
- Dependable and hardworking
- Team player
- A desire to serve seniors
- Dishwasher experience preferred\
The Senior Living Advantage at Garden Plaza for Dishwashers:
- "People come first" culture of respect, excellence and outstanding customer service
- Leadership, personal ethics and relationships of trust are highly valued
- We are a family-owned community serving the Boise area for 30 years
- Opportunity to make a daily difference in a resident's life
- Career advancement opportunities locally and nationwide